Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window

To: achd73@yahoo.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:29:35 EDT
Have a lister sending me an original plex back for a pattern. We do a lot  of
cutting down here just made a Nissan Maxima clear w/s out of a Mercedes we
made. My #1 has the Myers Manx account and cuts 15-20 per order. This should be
 an easy one. When I had Tiger # 1 in the late 60's I put amber windows in
the  hardtop. It was amazing to drive at night. The amber cut down on glare and

bright lights. A cop pulled my ex over and gave her a ticket for the windows.
 Took the top off and went in and got the ticket taken care of. Thanks

In a message dated 10/13/2008 8:43:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,