Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window

To: bob@hermitagewood.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:09:11 EDT
Lister Jeff has said he will send me a set of used 1/4's. He got there
first. What I need now is an original plex back glass. If any one has one  of
these
let me know. We do custom glass for the TV/Motion picture industry and  can
form glass in our oven or cut one out of a correct shaped larger glass.  Thanks

In a message dated 10/13/2008 6:59:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,