Re: [Tigers] One of a kind Cobra

To: Arden Bedell <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>, drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] One of a kind Cobra
From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
At the Chicago British Car Festival a few years back we had a real.
1934 Aston Martin LeMas Replica.  After winning the 24 Hrs of LeMans
Aston Martin made 3 exact replicas of the winning car.  This was
one of the three. Now that's what I cansider a replica.

In my mind this 'Cobra' is just another of many kit cars.