Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation

To: <chris@cthompson.net>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation
From: "Steve Ralsten" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:59:02 -0800
Up to date board software is quite simple to use, it remembers who you are
through cookies
and highlights material for you that is new since your last visit. It does
not fill your
email box with messages that will be in the way forever if not deleted.
However that being said
my mention of discussion board was not intended to be the primary thrust of
my post.
Sorry thats the way it came out.

My point was to agree with the statement that this list for its benefits and
frailties can
be made much better if people would not deviate into private responses so
that the majority
of us never see the answer that solved the problem or the response that
indeed said "problem solved"
I know the best responses I get are often private, great for me but bad for
other people
that may need the same answer. I get a great deal from this list as well as
the Alpine and CAT
discussion boards.

Steve
B9473720