Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:40:06 -0600
Well...my 2 cents since everyone else has...I'm thankful for the resource
regardless. I have ever single email that this list has generated since I
joined, and I can search content by keyword or subject with my email browser,
so using this list as research, or consulting the archives works actually
surprisingly well for me as-is. While I will say I like forums for
conversations and threads, I have the ability to take this research home, or
keep it with me if the net goes down, or if the forum would someday not be
available or whatever. So I don't mind this format and forums are less
practical for me to use as research data, so that is the minor drawback to the
forum to me...i like backing up my research into CD's and dvd's and binders,
and pdf's because I'm anal that way...it assures that the knowledge stays
within arm's reach and isn't at the mercy of the net, or someone else's
discipline...i hope that make sense..

.......BUT!!!!  I have to agree with a comment that was stated early on...in
my opinion....there is absolutely no substitute for pictures, that is a
tremendous need and the only major drawback to this format. Any solution that
involves being able to give and receive pictures as a group would be a huge
improvement, IMO...I know that I am a visual person, and I would learn about
the stuff you guys talk about 10 times better if it was all being discussed
over imagery. I do wish we had that ability in the group and not off-list
only.

But like I said, thankful for what I got...it helps a lot.

Cullen