Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedo Rotation
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:16:44 -0800
Nope, Ron, it isn't just you! I too prefer the email service.  I do no
thave to hunt up athread to see what I want to see...it all comes ala
firehose. My choice, I delete a lot of stuff that is irrelevant to me.
And if someone wants to see a picture, then I send them a picture or
vice versa.  No hidden ads to pop up, no advertising, just email.

mayf