Re: [Tigers] Best distributor for Tiger

To: <Carmods@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best distributor for Tiger
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:56:49 -0400
John
        I believe some Tachs are more sensitive to this problem then others.
It is most likely due to the condition of some the electronic components and
how they react to RF from the ignition system.   I know Tiger Tom looked at
this problem a few years ago and I believe it is a capacitor, resistor
filter that will make the Tach work smoothly but I'll leave that to the
electrical types to define the filter.

Tom Hall and Theo Smit developed a nice add on part to make the Tach work
with most any system so if I ever need one I will buy one of their circuit
boards.

Ron Fraser