Re: [Tigers] Best distributor for Tiger

To: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best distributor for Tiger
From: Jim <jim@island.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:50:44 -0700
I've had several pertro
Ix unit... All worked great! Then I bought the new 5.0 liter long
block for the Tiger.  I didn't have a Ford dizzy handy to install a
module so I ordered up a brand new billet Pertronix (non-vacuum)
complete unit. I was quite surprised when it arrived with a Chevy
cap!! It's still on the car!!
I guess they come that way regardless of application. :(

Jim

Sent from my iPhone