RICHARD JACKSON

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RICHARD JACKSON
From: "Chris Boston" <spitfire@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 07:48:18 +0100
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Interesting article in this months Area News from the Leicester area of the
TSSC.  Curiously enough, it it is an anonymous entry this month, but it has all
the hallmarks of being a RICHARD JACKSON penned effort.  Can RICHARD JACKSON
shed some light on this supposition, did RICHARD JACKSON write it, or does
RICHARD JACKSON know who did.

And why does RICHARD JACKSON and his area get a double box at the front of the
area news to say who he is.  Although I do approve of the fortnightly meets, to
have a drink with RICHARD JACKSON.

over to you, RICHARD JACKSON...

By the way, who is RICHARD MILLICAN anyway?

Chris.

ps. if you are wondering why RICHARD JACKSON is getting his name in capitals
oll over the place, read this months area news.

pps. I won't give the capital letter treatment to anybody else in the same way
thatI have to RICHARD JACKSON (honest).

ppps. Sorry to the folks over the pond who are still reading and don't get the
News.

Three cheers for Mark (Kangaroo) Cockburn. bah bahh bahhhhhh...

--
-- 1977 Spitfire 1500...Everyday/Only Driver.