Re: GT6/Spit pieces parts

To: ktheis@den.mmc.com
Subject: Re: GT6/Spit pieces parts
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 96 16:08:43 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Greetings,
>I am in need of a set (or two) of original shoulder seat belts to fit my two
>Mk1 GT6's.  The one I do have is for the driver's side, Britax brand (are they
>all?) and sans the later style of inertia reel.  Prospective seat belts should
>be of the the shoulder variety and be off of a MK1 or 2 GT6, or Spit Mk2 or 3.
>As an incentive, I am willing to part with MONEY and/or trade some of my
>private
>stash of Spit/GT6 parts.  This parts bin includes, but is not limited to:
>Spit Mk2 vertical links w/ stub axles, GT6 Mk2 rear axles, sundry gauges,
>switches, bumpers, etc.  It does not, however, contain any shoulder belts.
>Any help or leads will be greatly appreciated.
>Karl Theis
>ktheis@den.mmc.com

Karl,
 The seat belts in my 67 and 68 Mki are both Brit. Leyland.
 I took them out and upgraded to the rear seat belts from a 87-88
Hyundai. I like the latch mechanism better. I was also able to match the
blue interior I put in. Seems most all Hyundai belts are blue.
 If you really want originals, I'll dig around and see what I've got
left. You are welcome to the ugly things.
Best Regards,
Tony
###