TR-6, Brake lockup

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6, Brake lockup
From: tgentr@rw1.rworld.com
Date: 10 Jun 1996 19:28:44 EDT
OK, here is my puzzler:

As I was returning home today the brake pedal on my '72 TR-6 got firmer
and firmer.  Now normally one might think this is a desirable
condition, but by the time I got the car in the garage the pedal was
hard as rock and the brakes were on full time.

I jacked the car up and determined that the rear wheels were OK, but
the fronts were locked.  I went inside, had a cold one and a think.
When I came back out 30 minutes later all was well and I could not get
the problem to repeat.  Is this a brake servo problem, or what?

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!