Re: arcing plug leads

To: CBrown1500@aol.com
Subject: Re: arcing plug leads
From: "Chris Boston" <spitfire@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 08:49:53 +0100 "Re: arcing plug leads" (Jun 15, 12:09am)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks Charlie,

I rebuilt (completely) and tuned my carbs about 6 weks ago, when I set the
emmissions to about 3.5 percent, I wouldn't expect the settings to have moved
too much since then, besides I'm experiencing some pinking which I understood
to be a symptom of a weak mixture!

Yes there was a worn spot at the point of arcing, so I guess I'll put it down
to bad luck and forget about it.

Chris.

--
-- 1977 Spitfire 1500...Everyday/Only Driver.