Re: TR6 Oil Pressure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Brian Lanoway <76214.2773@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Oil Pressure
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 15:16:27 PST
     No, I don't remember noticing that on my '74 but I could have missed
     it. What I really like is the effect, so far, of the oil cooler I
     recently installed. I now have a constant 75 lbs. when hot and 45-50
     lbs. at idle. Maybe this isn't doing anything as far as better
     lubrication is concerned (see the mail from Egil Kvaleberg), but it
     makes *me* feel good!

     I suspect the best things about the oil cooler are that it keeps the
     oil 'younger' for longer and helps internal parts run cooler, thereby
     prolonging their life.

     Jim Sudduth
     '74 TR6 CF20076U