Re: TR6 or Spitfire for driver.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 or Spitfire for driver.
From: zapper@proton.com (T. Boicey)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 23:42:30 EST
On Mon 24-Jun-1996 10:49p, CBrown1500 wrote:
C> You could be starting the string to end all strings here. I'll throw in my
C> biased opinion and get the %&^# out of the way.

  I'm all for biased opinions. I didn't bother asking how the TR6 and Spit
compare to other marques though, because that would be too biased. ;>

C> The TR6 and Spit are two totally different cars. You don't say if you've
C> ever driven a Spit.

  No, I've never driven a Spit. Maybe it's just geography, but Spits aren't
terribly common here. I'm in Ottawa, Canada, and there are just a lot more TRs
of every style than Spits.

  Spits are supposed to be cheaper according to all the reading I do, but it
just doesn't work that way when you only see one at Miniman and one in the
auto trader. They are both expecting $5kCDN which is enough to buy most any TR
model in driving shape.
       zapper@proton.com <=> www.proton.com/zapper