new triumph owner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new triumph owner
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 17:35:52 +0200
hi there gang
I just bought me an triumph spitfire MkII. It was profesionally rust
treated 15 years ago and has been in storage since then. it only has
three owners me included and has 11000 km of running. I have know gone
thru the engine and it started perfectly after being asleap for 4 years.
It has a sport exhaust systemleather seattings and wodden stearing
wheel. Previous to this car i had a ford capri RS.

I need hupcaps for the spit does any one know where to order, i also
want left and right mirrors which are fitted on the wing(GT-version).
Where can i order these things?

An original radio is also intresting.

Am i the most northern triumph owner i live 200 km above the arctic
circle?