Re: new triumph owner

To: Don Schaffer <mrdon@denver.net>
Subject: Re: new triumph owner
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 14:31:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Sat, 27 Jul 1996, Don Schaffer wrote:

> At 05:35 PM 7/27/96 +0200, robert ylitalo wrote:
> >hi there gang
> >I just bought me an triumph spitfire MkII. It was profesionally rust

snip

> Welcome to the world of British Sports Cars

>    Parts can be obtained from (among others)
>
>          Victoria British Ltd.

Since Robert is in Sweden, VickyBrit won't do him any good.  You might try
to locate a copy of TriumphWorld that comes out of Britain.  There are
several ads for parts houses in GB and the continent.  I also believe
there is a website by a TR owner in Sweden or Norway or Finland or
somewhere over there.  When I get back to the office where I can take a
looksee, I'll post anykind of address that shows up.

TriumphWorld GB address:
CHPublications Ltd,
PO Box 75,
Tadworth, Surrey KT20 7XF
United Kingdom

Tel 01737 814311
Fax 01737 814591

Also:
Triumph Club of Sweden, Sewe Lindberg, Ronnebyvagen 260, S-374 30
Karlshanamn, Sweden. Tel: +46 454 19298 (That might be from UK so check
out the prefix)

Good Luck Robert.  It sounds like you found a good one.