Re: New Triumph Owner

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Triumph Owner
From: Jonathan Miles <MILESJE@novell2.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:15:01
 What type of oil do you use in your dashpot ?
I have learned alot just by looking over the Victoria British
catalog and from the Haynes manual. Any advice from owners is
welcomed. Thanks.
> Herb Hargraves
> Canaan Me.
> Hopefully a daily spifire driver someday

Hi Herb,

You can either buy the expensive dashpot oil from Moss etc. or just
use normal 15w50 or 20w50 engine oil like the factory repair manual
recommends. I just use the engine oil and it seems to work fine.

Jonathan

'77 Spitfire 1500   15,000 p.a. daily driver