Re: The Roadster Factory Response

To: rcarley@uoguelph.ca, TRFmail@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Response
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 20:38:42 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-03-03 17:34:35 EST, rcarley@uoguelph.ca (Robert J
Carley) writes:

>   Re:  Charles' message to the list - well said!  (snip)
>   I've always gotten excellent advice, service, and parts, and I sense that
TRF
>   cares about Triumph cars the way we do. (snip)>

DITTO, right on!  - 'nough said.  Except that because of TRF and folks like
Charles parts are easier to get today than in the '60's and '70's when the
cars were new.  And they care more than the dealers did.  ( But of course we
all know about car dealers.)
:-).

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT 33118L (original owner/daily driver)