Re: The Roadster Factory Response

To: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle), TRFmail@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Response
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 07:06:00 -0800
Gary,

You probably didn't notice that after some initial comments when the thread
was new, I stayed out of the RF thread while it drug out.  I was even
deleting them without reading as it was reminding me of sharks going after
blood.  I read Charle's statement with interest but the back part of his
message got me upset.

Charles brought up the subjects of his finances and his sex life. Not me.
I was just stating that none of that matters to me.

When I had an original style luggage rack on back order for over half a
year, the Roadster Factory sales person told me that their supplier was in
jail and none would be coming until he got out.  What I was trying to say
is that I stayed with the back order for so long just to get an original
style rack.  As long as I'm not broken down, I'm not concerned about having
parts backordered.

What I am concerned about is getting the correct parts for my car and I
have been having problems trying to order the correct part.  He is asking
us to spend all our money with TRF so his busines can thrive.  My reply is
that even though I prefer the quality of his parts, and admire his
commitmant to the hobby, his company is the #2 source for my money untill
he gives the TR2-3B owners that same ordering resources as he has provided
for MGB owners and TR250 owners.

I was upset when I wrote my original reply and probably could have framed
it more diplomatically.

At  9:16 PM 3/3/97 -0800, Gary Oehrle wrote:
>hey list
>
>let's stop and get back to the business  at hand.
>
>got a complaint then take it up with the business direct
>
>and no need to have them firewalk here.
>
>Gary Oehrle

>> To: TRFmail@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
>> From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
>> Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Response

>> Charles,
>> I don't care about your finances or sex life.  I had a luggage rack on back
>> order for half a year while the manufacturer was in jail.  I'm willing to
>> wait for a good correct product, as long as I'm not broken down on the
>> road.

TeriAnn Wakeman            "Large format photographers look
Santa Cruz California       at the world upside down and
twakeman@scruznet.com       backwards"