Re: The Roadster Factory Response

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@scruznet.com>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Response
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 23:46:39 -0500
Cc: TRFmail@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Here we go again! Instead of putting your/our complaints about a
supplier and how they conduct business or starting rumors about them on
the list why don't we all just reply directly to each other in areas
such as these instead of getting a large heated/flame discussion on the
list. That way no one will get insulted, look like an ass, or influence
other list subscribers with our biased opinions.

Hoping not to cause a controversy,

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman