RE: The Roadster Factory Response

To: "'ArthurK101@aol.com'" <ArthurK101@aol.com>, "rcarley@uoguelph.ca" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>, "TRFmail@aol.com" <TRFmail@aol.com>
Subject: RE: The Roadster Factory Response
From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 23:37:35 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
List,
I hope that the power of the list is evident to everyone. A little remark or
rumor can damage the reputation of many a fine company. No one can say that TRF
is not dedicated to the hobby. Everyone can have a bad experience or problem no
matter how careful a vendor tries to be. Our computer company tries to do the
best job possible, but sometimes we fail or the situation does not go right. We
need to make sure that the list is not used as a "sounding board" to complain
about a single incident, or problem. No one should make false accusations or
spread rumors that could harm one of the finest parts companies around. Imagine
if there were no TRF..... Scary thought..... Our vendors should not have to
worry about gossip "lines" on the Internet, possibly spreading false rumors.
Many of us are their friends and good customers. Let us hope that TRF will
embrace the Internet and not have to defend themselves on it.

Spleen venting is now over.....

Dave Herr - Central Pa. Triumph Club
73 Stag
65 TR4A (under Construction, estimated completion Spring 97!)