Re: Exploding Spitfires

To: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Exploding Spitfires
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:42:59 +0100 (BST)
Cc: Paul Nelson <aloder@websgi.icomnet.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Carol Zingone wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I'd be VERY careful about these kinds of comments...there are female
> Triumph owners on this list !!

Naturally Paul is refering to those females who are yet to see the light,
and are perhaps afraid of any thing that isn't recently put together
with the safety Nazi's in mind. (This isn't an attack on your wife Paul!
I used to be a Hot-hatch fan until my education was completed!).
There are blokes out there like that too. 'I couldn't put up with all that
maintanence.....' Doh! If I maintain it voluntarily then it's less likely
to throw an unscheduled wobbler!!
Tsk, some people! oh, have i deviated somewhat??

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500 (I turned down the offer of a celica gt, I don't drive
modern foreign cars any more..............)