Re: The Red Car

To: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: The Red Car
From: Brian Borgsatede <Sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 12:31:28 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>Now - what about the TR6 wheels on a TR4A? Legal in stock class
>autox?
>Christopher M.Lillja

I was told by my local SCCA autocross club that you can only use wheels of the
SAME SIZE as origional equipment.

They can be different wheels, but same size.

My TR250 uses the same engine, frame, and suspention as a TR6.
The TR250 and TR6 are both E Stock

I was told that if I pit TR6 wheels on my car, it would bump it to ESP

Brian Borgstede                 I
Telecommunications Engineer,    I       '68 Triumph
University of Missouri, St. Louis       I
Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250
Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I
Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I
sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu                I