RE: The Red Car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The Red Car
From: c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 10:33:43 PDT
I collect car books but I don't have this one yet. However, it sounds like
if you enjoyed this book, you would love "The Last Open Road" by Burt Levy,
vintage racer and contributor to British Car and others. Great book. It was
self published but I have just read that it has been picked up by St.Martins
Press so you should be able to order it from any good book store. It is also
available from TRF. Burt told me that there is a sequel in the works, so buy
the first one so Burt can get the second one published!

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.
c394829@is6.mdc.com