Wire modifications

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wire modifications
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 97 10:30:53 -0400
Hello all,

Just a quick question today.   Considering the poor quality of the wires
I ordered from Vicky Brit, I have decided to send them back and have them
credit my card.  My question is:  Can I go to an automotive store, order
standard, good quality, longer wires, cut them to size and insert then
into the distributer cap?
My cap has little set screws that screw in from the underside and pierce
the wire in order to provide contact.

Ideally, this is the way to go.  I justy don't know if common brand wires
would be compatible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
65 TR4