Re: Wood Dash Selection

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: Re: Wood Dash Selection
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:10:55 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,

I realize your frustration with the dash.  However after I bought a dash for
my 250 I pulled some old college photos showing my wifes ORIGINAL owner tr6
and to be honest the new dash from TRF does resemble it fairly accurately.

There is a place in california that makes dashes, they sent me pic's once of
all the "fancy" stuff they do.  Told me that they supplied the standard stuff
to TRF Moss etc.  ALSO told me that the dash you get is not what you remember
because the color will change once the dash is exposed to UV light.  All of
ours have colored over time because of this.

I have contemplated laying mine out for "sunning" prior to installation, but
haven't yet.

If you want the address for the place in CA let me know, I dont' have it here
but do at the office.

JoeSimcoe