Re: VTR National

To: TomMarsh@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR National
From: "Harold O'Reilly" <continen@gnofn.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 14:19:50 -0900 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 TomMarsh@aol.com wrote:

> Our group, Texas Triumph Register in Houston, submitted a proposal to host
> the 2001 VTR national and if we are given the event we will be treating wedge
> owners better, maybe even with some events only for wedgeheads!

        OH NO - Does that mean I would have to wear some kind of funny
hat like that cheese one those turkeys up north wear to football games?
        Is the weather any cooler in Houston? I always thought New
Orleans was the hottest place on earth until last week in Fort
Worth. At least in N.O. in the summer you can stand in the rain
every afternoon to cool off. Maybe you could have all nighttime events.

Harold O'Reilly
New Orleans
1979 TR7 DHC
1976 Spitfire