VTR National

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR National
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 11:15:54 -0700
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Those of you that noticed someone intensely taking photos of various cars
at Ft. Worth may have thought that he was just interested in TR's.  I
talked with him (Bill Krause) while he was photographing my car and found
out that he was with Motorbooks International which is the parent co. of
Classic Motorbooks and Zenith Books.  They plan to publish a book on Cars
next spring which may feature some of our cars.  He said that VTR and
possibly other sources would be advised when it's published if we should
want a copy.  I don't have any information on the content as to whether
it's just TR's or what (dumb me - forgot to ask, got too excited
thinking that my car might be pictured in a book).

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6
Tupelo, MS