RE:TR6 radio/speaker installation?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE:TR6 radio/speaker installation?
From: Brian Day <1briand@mail.airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:05:55 -0500
I bought an AM/FM Cassette system from a company called "Custom Auto Sound"
in Orange, CA.  I am in the middle of a move and unfortunately do not have
the phone number, but it is available through information (area code 714).
The model I purchased is the USA-1.  For $199, Custom Auto will set the
radio up to fit the TR6 with no console modification necessary.  The
backlighting also matches the green of the '73-'76 TR6 gauges - a nice look.
 Finally, the cassette door even says TRIUMPH - all in all a pretty nice
package.  Sounds fine too!  They also sell a model that allows a CD hookup -
I think it was $250 or $299.

If you can't get a hold of them, let me know, I'll be finished unpacking
shortly and would be happy to dig out my receipt.

Good luck.