76 spitfire nose needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 76 spitfire nose needed
From: Michael Hooker <triumph1@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:20:36
hello all,
        my 1976 spitfire was backed into by a ditzy lady with a jeep. the hood
is
quite damaged. can anybody direct me to a nose assy. in good condition. i
know i could buy a hood from moss or brit. vic, but that would require
welding on my old front fenders and other parts, something beyond my
abilities. i can install the nose and paint it quite well though.

thanks to all,
Mike Hooker
Sayville NY 11782

ps- i live on long island, ny - outside of new york city.