Re: Zenith-Stromberg mixture adjustment

Subject: Re: Zenith-Stromberg mixture adjustment
From: "Atwell Haines" <Carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 97 08:23:04 PDT
Thanks TC.   I was wondering about the choke, which is actually  an enrichment
valve.

My carb has had the water choke removed, and a manual setup installed to
actuate the choke by cable.   (It looks like a commericial kit)  I didn't get
way into it during the rebuild, just cleaned the linkages inside  so the cable
would work freely.

Is there a way to temporarily de-actuate (remove) the rest of the choke without
causing any other consequential air leaks?

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire FM96062
'88 Lotus Esprit
'88 Mustang 5.0