Free Advice

To: suchak@mediaone.net
Subject: Free Advice
From: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 07:59:02 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jeeze John,

To quote Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

You call it whining, others call it common courtesy. Perhaps all the
personal responses you received were from the original fringe element to
which I referred. Those who take all the free advice and run, feeling no
obligation to be thankful to anyone.

Also, this should not be a forum where you try to prove your manhood.
It's to help one another with car related problems. There's no real need
for anyone to be abusive.

Your reference to "And the whining continues..." was my way of thanking
those who chose to respone to the thread, not to get up your nose as you
seem to thing.

Now, please, take your medication and relax. We're all here in an
attempt to help.

I've had my say on the matter.