Re: Free advice

To: cb1500@erols.com (Charlie Brown)
Subject: Re: Free advice
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 97 8:25:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Charlie and list,

        I may be one of thosefolks that charlie is talking about.  Sometimes I
send replies sometimes I don't.  Usually I get and response that is good
and fixes my problem, That person will get a response.  However for the
next few days I may get more of the same responses to my problem from
other people, these folks probably will not get a response.  Some would
say that I should send a message to the list that the problem is solved,
but you never know if response #11 to a question will be a better idea
than response #3.

        Charlie and The List if you have ever given me advice and I didn't
respond let me say two things:

        1) I'm Sorry
        2) Thank you for lending a hand.

later,