RE: Group 44

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'WINDOWSEET@aol.com'" <WINDOWSEET@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Group 44
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:11:04 -0400
If anyone would know, apart from Bob Tullius or Lanky, it would be Ted
Schumacher.  He was one of several "inside" privateers racing for
British Leyland and took over the "competition department" at the SCCA
runoffs when it was disbanded with the end of the G44 and Joe Huffacker
days.

You can also try calling Mike Barratt at Jaguar and see what he says.
He was the BL/JRT competition department head in the '70s...  Don't know
if he has email...

Another person to try would be Rik Cline in Gainsville Florida...

Clark