Re: Well, hasn't THIS just become all complicated on me?!?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Well, hasn't THIS just become all complicated on me?!?
From: "Brian W. Neuschwander" <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 18:18:08 -0700
I have a 79 Spit that is retrofitted with Chrome bumpers for good
looks.  The engine is fitted with a Weber downdraught for reliability
and performance.  The body is pristine with a new pait job and oem
stripes.  Stunning Pageant Blue car.  Show winner.  Shelf full of
trophies.  But we also drive it every day, so the awards are not the
real serious ones, but they were fun to get.

The 65 Spit looks like hell.  Lots of rust in the bottom.  Funky (owner
provided) welding (I am learning).  It has a hot 1500 that makes it go
VERY fast.  I rebuilt the suspension for safety.  I drive it everyday
and totally enjoy it.

There are NO RULES.  If you are not having fun, there are always
horses.  Go and enjoy the road!
--
Brian W. Neuschwander
Beach City Gas Station