RE: Well, hasn't THIS just become all complicated on me?!?

To: "Bristol7@aol.com" <Bristol7@aol.com> (Return requested)
Subject: RE: Well, hasn't THIS just become all complicated on me?!?
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 02 Sep 1997 08:56:03 -0700
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 0A3B8340C3713035-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-received: by /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 02 Sep 1997 08:56:03 -0700
X400-received: by mta mtamailhub in /c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; Relayed; 02 Sep 1997 08:56:03 -0700
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <0A3B8340C3713035*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>