Re: Suspension painting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Suspension painting
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 08:31:29 -0700
Drew,

What I did on my suspension and frame was to use Hammerite SMOOTH Gloss
Black paint.  It goes on nice and thick. The smooth style is just that - it
doesn't have that hammered look that one usually gets with Hammerite
paints.  I picked it up a the local Home Depot.  It comes in aerosol cans
or by the quart.  I used both, the former for small parts and the latter
was thinned down and used in a spray gun to do the frame.  I'm quite
pleased with the results and it was inexpensive - about $6.00 for can and
$10.00 for the quart.

More food for thought...

Dave,
San Diego