Re: Rear fender removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca (Return requested)
Subject: Re: Rear fender removal
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 03 Sep 1997 20:10:33 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 01A83340DFC7908A-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 03 Sep 1997 20:10:33 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 03 Sep 1997 20:10:33 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <01A83340DFC7908A*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Ahhhh, Malcolm, my friend....

     Please be careful cleaning with gas...and particularly in your
     attempts to torch the "burn" barrel.  Those of us who hold you in
     esteem would be unhappy to hear that you had unwittingly "cleaned" all
     the skin from your body, or launched the "burn" barrel into an
     explosive device...we would have to nominate you for one of those
     famous posthumous awards which recognize folks with JATO bottle
     accelerators!!!

     PMcQ