Re: TR6 bullet mirror

To: libertyc <libertyc@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 bullet mirror
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 13:59:37 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

    Ken> You will find TRF's to be the same as the
    Ken> dealer-installed mirror put on the later TR6s.

Except if it's like mine, the chrome is substantially
thinner (and already wearing away).  Speaking of which,
I have a pair of real talbot green-dot chromed bullets
that I'd like to get re-chromed.  Can anyone on the list
make a recommendation?  This would appear to be a slightly
difficult job due to the little green plastic inserts in
the things...
                                                -MM