spit dash cover

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spit dash cover
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 22:23:53 -0500
fellow listers:
I ordered a dash cover for my 76 Spitfire at the Oakton Community College
(Illinois) British show today, Charles Runyan himself took my order, he
didn't know if one is supposed to remove the demister vents and the tonneau
pegs attached to them, has anyone put one of these in?
thanks
Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  VTR #11526  *Spit happens*
"I'll take him to the Jesuits for they know the sins of the Pope himself."
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt page 129 (my daughter attends a Jesuit High
School)