I'm so ashamed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm so ashamed
From: jmerone@vtetv.org (Joe Merone)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:04:40 GMT
Fellow listers:

I've got to come clean with the following before the guilt tears me up inside.

This morning on the way in to work I decided that because the thermometer
barely read 50 degrees I would leave the top up on Trevor and we'd both stay a
little warmer.  It was still up from the night drive home after the Down East
show in Maine last Sunday.

Well I almost made it all the way in without anyone noticing me when just ahead
in the other lane was a Miata with top proudly DOWN. Impossible I thought but
it was TRUE!  I noticed him just as I was about to overtake him.

Needless to say I quickly let off the gas and kept my distance to the rear,
staying out of sight until he pulled off and I could then sheepishly proceed
the rest of the way.

I'm so ashamed!  Please forgive me.

Joe Merone

CF18928