RE: I'm so ashamed

To: susan@grotecon.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: I'm so ashamed
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:00:13 -0500
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
So Susan what were you driving today?
I have only driven about 35 miles so far today and have been having a great
time even with a top. Of course its always up on a GT6.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
Austin, Tx
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3
To: jmerone@vtetv.org@INTERNET; triumphs@autox.team.net@INTERNET
From: susan@grotecon.com@INTERNET on Wed, Sep 10, 1997 2:29 PM

Joe Merone wrote:

> Fellow listers:
>
> I've got to come clean with the following before the guilt tears me up
> inside.
>
> This morning on the way in to work I decided that because the
> thermometer barely read 50 degrees I would leave the top up on Trevor
> and we'd both stay a little warmer.  <snip>

Joe --

Don't be ashamed!  Be proud you were out on the road in a British
sportscar!  That's what really matters.  Everyone has different internal
thermostats, and why sacrifice your warmth for "show?"  Now, you would
need to be ashamed if you, say, took the Explorer instead of the LBC
since it was going to be chilly...

And about the Miata contingent -- these guys drive all over Dallas with
their tops up.  It was a GORGEOUS morning today -- 70 degrees, high
wispy clouds and beautiful sunshine -- and I saw SEVEN Miatas down Hwy
121 and the Tollway with their tops up!!  Not one with the top down!
Hey, guess it's a status thing.  Must be something I'm not familiar
with...

Keep on going, boy!
Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   %)