Re: I'm so ashamed

Subject: Re: I'm so ashamed
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:48:38 -0500
Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 wrote:

> So Susan what were you driving today?
> I have only driven about 35 miles so far today and have been having a great
> time even with a top. Of course its always up on a GT6.
> Richard Ceraldi

Hi Richard!

Unfortunately my classic insurance (remember that thread?) only lets me
have 2500 miles/year, so I usually take the '93 Honda to work.  Then
again, full coverage plus spare parts insurance is only $58 this year,
so I am not complaining!

Also, I had a terrible accident (other driver's fault) that totalled my
first Spit (the original '69 Elliott) and I am not happy with driving
among all of these IDIOTS every day in my precious baby.  Rather keep
him safe and happy in the garage where I can enjoy him when I want a
pleasure drive in the country than banged up due to morons in Dallas who
won't even look when they change lanes.

Glad you're enjoying the GT6!  It is a GORGEOUS car!  I would love to go
take 2222 up Mt. Bonnell in a GT6 OR Spit!  What an excellent road!  I
have a '73 GT6 I am starting to try to get road-worthy, but have been
side-lined by other projects.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   %)