Re: I'm so ashamed

To: suchak@mediaone.net (SUCHAK)
Subject: Re: I'm so ashamed
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 15:42:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,

John Suchak wrote,

"Ashamed my a**!  Be proud!  50 degrees is WAY too cold to have the top
down!  Just proves those Miata guys are idiots, thats all!"

As a previous Miata idiot who drove in 40 degree weather top down(heater
blasting), and as a current Triumph TR4 idiot with no heater, I must say
that most miata drivers are secret LBC lovers.  They just don't allow
themselves to give in to the charm(yes charm) and alluring  primitiveness
of these true sports cars.

I got more looks and inquiries driving my TR4 in one day than I did
driving my Miata in two years.  It all depends on your value system.  Do
you want a cool, fun car that is a challenge to keep up with, yet when
running properly blows everything else away, or do you want a nice,
reliable common convertible that has the charm of a turkey
sandwich...........Just my humble opinion.  Not meant as a flame to Miata
drivers(I was one myself).

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4