RE: Miatas again!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, ybullet@flash.net
Subject: RE: Miatas again!
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 9:18:24 -0500
Steve wrote:
"  Anyone that compares it to one of our beloved cars has no class.
Personally, I don't like the car.  It's just a plain and simple copy of a
Lotus.  It's just another thing that the Japanese copied from another
country."

Steve,
   Spoken like a true TR Man.  It's the people new to the sport that don't
even realize it's a Lotus knock off. Thanks for educating them and glad to
hear you are back on the road.
   I'll be up in Ft.Worth boat racing Oct 17-19. Maybe you can come by the
yacht club with that 250 of yours.

Keep this M crap off the list,
Richard
71 GT6 MKIII