Re: Miatas again!

To: ybullet@flash.net
Subject: Re: Miatas again!
From: SBollen728@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:21:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Steve, I suspect a lot of people secretly wish the Miata was a British LBC so
they could feel comfortable about buying one! I have driven one belonging to
a guy at work, and it will easily out accelerate, outhandle, out brake my
stock 74 TR6, and get almost twice the gas mileage, AND ITS RELIABLE.  I
think there is a lot of reverse snobbery going on here.

PS I have no intention of buying one because I have masochistic tendencies

Stu
74 TR6, 80 TR8 ( which IS faster than a Miata).