Re: Miatas again!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Miatas again!
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 21:45:32 -0500
John Cowan wrote:

>Steve,
>  If you are tired of Miatas on the triumphs list, I'm curious as to why
>you posted this message. Its like red meat for the pro-Miata bunch.  More
>effective strategies are to not post and let it blow over or to reply
>personally rather than publically.
>  John Cowan

   Thanks John,

   I just wanted to vent my feelings.  I'm not looking for a fight, but am
getting very tired of hearing about them here.

   A couple of years ago, I riled up the Miata list and recieved over 300 emails
in one night.  It continued for three or four days.  I answered nearly all
of them too.  There were a few that became extremely irate, but I finally
won out
with the help of many (mainly Richard Jackson) by bombing the Miata list.

   This flap started with something I said.  There happened to be somone on
our list or in our list who went crying to the Miata list.  i don't want to
start another revolution.  I just want people to keep the "M" word on their
own list.

                                        Steve