RE: Silicon Brake Fluid

To: "'Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV'" <Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV>
Subject: RE: Silicon Brake Fluid
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:51:21 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Well whaddaya know, I am not the only one who has this problem!

I would be interested in any solutions to this as well. I have no leaks
from my brakes other than that annoying MC reservoir cap (it is a
reallly slow leak but it persists nonetheless). I called TRF about a new
gasket for the cap (it is listed in their parts catalog) but the part is
NLS. The other two don't even bother listing it.

This thing can't be hard to make! Has anyone had any success with other
materials? Or thicker rubber?

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada