Re: spit dash cover

To: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: spit dash cover
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:34:06 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
schuyler grace wrote:

> I decided to write up the [dash recovering] process after
> discovering there wasn't an article covering this topic on
> the VTR Web site.  If there is enough interest, I figured I'd
> send it to VTR for the Web site instead of bombing the list
> with it (does VTR accept submissions from non-members?).

Yes, we're glad to accept submissions from non-members.
Also, your article sounds like it would make an excellent
addition to the pages, to help future, as well as current
Triumph owners.

I'd like to be able to post it on the VTR site, even if you
only receive a few interested individuals.  This has been a
recurring question over the past few years...

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

PS:  I can send you a membership brochure via USMail, if
you would like.  (or see http://www.vtr.org/brochure)

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |