Re: Important LBC Tip

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Important LBC Tip
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 14:00:29 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
>Schuyler Grace wrote:

>>FYI, if your LBC suddenly stops running, check the hollow metal
container behind the seats.  Apparently, it must have something more
than air in it for the engine to operate...<

Schuyler ... I have also found it helpful to check the hollow container
directly
in front of the driver*s side headrest.  It also must have more than air in
it for the engine to operate.

*DOH*
--
Martin Secrest
several hollow containers  <

Not true-I have witnessed a large number of [fill in the blank:  Miatas,
SUV 4x4's,Volares(with hat on, John), u-pick your own]  operating with
those containers having only air inside.  /8^0

Keith